The ever growing and ever changing Tourism industry, offers enchanting job opportunities to the eager job seekers worldwide. Statistical data suggests that the tourism industry in the global scenario makes up significant percent of GDP and it will continue to rise. The real potential of the Tourism industry is still untapped. As this field continues to open out, so will a plethora of dream careers that bring total job satisfaction and competent salaries.
The course is suitable for students who have completed a basic course Travel consultants with some industry experience, who wish to upgrade their professional competence, Staff of tour operators and consolidators, and airlines.
- Tourism Concepts & Products
- Tourism Planning & Development
- Tourism Marketing
- Impacts of Tourism
- Tourism Operations
- Continental Trend
- Mock Session
What do you learn?
The course will provide you with an understanding of the travel and tourism industry, the practicalities of the travel professional's role in this industry, the importance of exceeding customer expectations, and the role of technology in the travel industry.
- Handle all major aspects of the tour & travel agency business
- Provide accurate advice to clients on major tourist destinations
- Produce customised and international inclusive tours
- Sell international business, incentive and conference travel arrangements
- Construct complex fares and routings by applying advanced fare construction principles; issue and re-issue tickets and other documents for all types of international journeys
- Familiarise yourself with common national requirements, Regulations and the role of the National Travel Agents' Associations
- Learn effective selling skills
- Understand the Billing and Settlement System to give your travel operation a distinct operational advantage