Guiders Education is Top Performing ATC in South Asia for IATA. Guiders Education offers IATA approved Passenger Ground Service Courses in Kerala, which equips you with skills to work in Airlines and Airports and Tour Operators. This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to get into the aviation industry.
- Introduction to airport & airline operations
- Computer Reservations (CRS) and Departure Control Systems (DCS) functions.
- Passenger & Baggage check-in procedures (airport & off-site).
- Conditions of passenger & baggage carriage, boarding procedures and flight close-out messaging.
- Cargo and Dangerous Goods regulations
- Ramp Service, Airline and Airport security services
- Managing passenger interactions.
- Aviation security procedures for passenger & baggage transport.
- Enhanced passenger facilitation.
- Total Customer Care
- Career opportunities and interview preparations.
- Tour Operations
What do you learn?
- Understand how airlines and airports operate in relation to the provision of passenger services in airport management.
- Provide superior customer facilities.
- Learn about the latest industry updates in airport management.
- Learn about passenger and baggage check-in & boarding procedures, including passengers with special needs.
- Interpret the respective regulatory requirements related to passenger and baggage transport.
- Understand how computer reservations and departure control systems operate.
- Ensure safe and secure passenger & baggage transport.
- Tour Operations
- Focus on development of social, professional and communication skills for a successful career.
- A strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects.
- Instruction in small groups.
- Excellent career service and placement cell.
- Good infra-structure and amenities for students.