Diploma in Airport Management (DAPM) in Kerala
Students undergoing Diploma in Airport Management [DAPM] from Guiders education will gain a first-hand exposure to Airport Management skills. It helps students to get an insight of various facets of airport management at a fundamental level, though comprehensively rich. The focus of this course is to build a solid foundation of understanding of all the elements that are subjective to airport management.
People who work in airport are required to have a strong customer service orientation. An airport manager will have to deal with a large number of passengers and colleagues daily. Hence at Guiders Education, we give special emphasis on developing the communication skills and customer care skills of our students. This makes them better equipped to handle their jobs and improves their career prospects.
Students can choose to study Airport Management course at Guiders Education Kochi [Cochin] or Thrissur centres. This course is job oriented and gives you a better opportunity to have a dream career jobs in airports in Kerala and abroad.
- Airports & Systems
- Airport operations management
- Airport administrative management
- Airline Operations
- Airline Geography
- Tour Operations Management
- Ticketing Operations
What do you learn?
You get expansive knowledge about strategic management tools and analysis methodologies from our experienced faculty.
- You will be taught to address the key issues and opportunities in Airport and Airline development and expansion .
- General airport management activities.
- Enhances your knowledge base of the management of airlines and airports.
- The course includes critical evaluative approaches, concepts and methods to contribute to the development of aspiring leaders and managers in the aviation industry.