A Computer Reservation System (CRS) is used in the booking process, and provide up to date availability for airline seat purchases. Guiders Education, the leading CRS training institute in Kerala, provides specialist CSR training including Abacus, Galileo which are authorized by IATA.
This maximum ten weeks certificate programme helps students to train themselves on the practical aspect of the airline and tourism industry. Guiders Education, being an associate of Guiders Mission Tours and Travels - an IATA authorized Travel & Tour Agency, is able to provide meaningful practical on-line training for students to make them true travel professionals to be at part with the requirements of the current international standards.
- CRS ticket reservation process
- Tour operation (inbound & out bound)
- Visa/passport documentation
- E-ticketing & fares
What do you learn?
Acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure that your front-line contact with the customer is outstanding
- Make appropriate travel arrangements and reservations
- Calculate and quote appropriate air fares
- Complete international travel documents in accordance with the applicable rules and procedures Be on the leading edge for e-ticketing global implementation
- Answer customers' queries, quote rates and supplements, explain conditions and book tour products
- Understand the role of information technology - Global Distribution Systems and the Internet
- In addition, you will become familiar with related subjects such as industry regulations, codes, world geography, air fares and ticketing including e-ticketing, visa and health requirements, as well as tour programmes.
- Guiders Education is the No.1 CRS training institute in Kerala.
- We will give you world class learning environment as well as the best knowledge about the industry.
- Special emphasis is given on the all round development of our students.